DO YOU (GRACE) ACTUALLY MAKE ALL THE ITEMS?
- All fiber art and reclaimed wood items are 100% handcrafted from start to finish in house in Terre Haute, IN. Our Global goods like Falsa Blankets, Moroccan Market Bags, etc. are ethically made by craftsman around the world.
Does Fernweh Sell Internationally?
- We do! If you are overseas and would like to purchase please contact me at email@example.com with the items you are interested in and I will work with you to provide the most affordable shipping estimate possible!
Does Fernweh sell wholesale?
- Yes! Just head to our wholesale tab or shoot us at email
Does Fernweh have an actual storefront?
- Our ultimate goal is to one day have a brick and mortar store but for now online based. In addition to this website we also have an Etsy Shop: Fernweh Reclaimed Wood.
Can I have a Falsa Blanket Customized to Color or Size?
- Unfortunately we are not able to offer customization of Falsa blankets in colors or sizes. We do our best to provide a large variety of colors and inventory is constantly changing...new colors are usually added a couple times a month.
How do I wash my Falsa Blanket?
- One of the great things about Falsa Blankets is their low maintenance!
We suggest separating from other items for the first wash to prevent color bleeding. Just wash on a cool, gentle cycle. Hanging out to dry is ideal but if not just throw in the washing machine on a low setting. Do not iron. Our falsas are 10% heavier than our competition's, so your blanket will become softer, fuller and more personal with each wash. Custom made means that each Falsa is unique and has its own story. The more you incorporate our Falsas into your everyday adventures, the deeper this story will become.