What Does "Fernweh" Mean?
- Fernweh is a German word meaning wanderlust, a desire to travel or a longing for far off places.
DO you (Grace) make the items?
- All Reclaimed Wood items are 100% handcrafted from start to finish in house in Terre Haute, IN.
Does Fernweh Sell Internationally?
- We do! If you are outside of the US and would like to purchase please contact us with the items you are interested in and I will send you a shipping quote.
Does Fernweh sell wholesale?
- We do offer wholesale on select products to approved retailers. If interested please contact us
Does Fernweh have an actual storefront?
- For now we are solely an online based shop. In addition to this website we also have an Etsy Shop: Fernweh Reclaimed Wood.
Can I have a Blanket Customized to Color or Size?
- Unfortunately we are not able to offer customization of blankets in color combinations or sizes.
How do I wash my Falsa Blanket?
- One of the great things about Falsa Blankets is their low maintenance! We suggest separating from other items for the first wash to prevent color bleeding. Just wash on a cool, gentle cycle. Hanging out to dry is ideal but if not just throw in the washing machine on a low setting. Do not iron. Our falsas are 10% heavier than our competition's, so your blanket will become softer, fuller and more personal with each wash.