Only 2 Everly Still in Stock
This beautiful Everly Market basket is fair trade/ethically handmade by highly skilled craftsmen in a small, family artisanal workshop in Morocco. Each basket is ethically handwoven from 100% palm leaf from the doum plant. This plant grows in rural areas of Morocco and is locally harvested. The craftsmen design these baskets to have unique character and detail and they will continue to age beautifully with time and use!
A great eco friendly alternative to the plastic bag, the Everly basket has an endless possibility of uses! Carry it as classic shopping basket at the farmers market; use it for storage around the home; fill with fresh fruits and flowers; even as a carry on tote for all your travels and adventures!
Details You'll Enjoy
- Your purchase helps ensure the survival of awe-inspiring traditional artisanal crafts and support meaningful employment in Morocco.
- Ethically Made & Eco Friendly
- High quality natural leather straps for easy carrying and durability. This Bag is exactly like our Willow Basket but with short and long handles for added convenience!
- It's versatility makes the Willow the perfect functional home decor item, or carry with you on any everyday adventures
- Each Basket comes with a small Fernweh Home tag hand stitched on the inside. Tag is made by a small, family run business from recycled bamboo.
Key Product Points
- Everly measures 19.5 x 15 x 9.8"
- Handwoven from 100% palm leaf from the doum plant
- If your basket becomes mis-shapen: simply dampen the palm leaf either with a spray bottle or wet cloth, re-shape as necessary and leave to dry
- Please allow 3-5 business days for a shipping notification
As each Basket is 100% handmade there will be unique details to each. Characteristics & quirks will only enhance the story and individuality of your basket.