The Frida Duffel
The Frida Duffel
Only 2 Still available! *Please note all sale items are final sale
This beautiful Artisanal Frida Backpack is ethically handmade by highly skilled craftsmen in Morocco. This is a duffel style backpack with flat straps handcrafted from high quality natural leather. The woven portion is handwoven from 100% palm leaf from the doum plant. This plant grows in rural areas of Morocco and is locally harvested. The craftsmen design these bags to have unique character and detail and they will continue to age beautifully with time and use!
This beautiful backpack is eco friendly and ethically handmade from sustainable materials. Each bag is handcrafted and literally one of a kind! It is extremely unique and the perfect boho chic carry along for all your travels and adventures both near and far!
Details You'll Enjoy
- Your purchase helps ensure the survival of awe-inspiring traditional artisanal crafts and support meaningful employment in Morocco.
- Ethically Made & Eco Friendly
- Sturdy natural leather straps for easy carrying and durability
- We love the Frida's unique mix of materials and the gorgeous neutral color scheme will fit right in with any wardrobe. Functional, beautiful and full of possibilites for home and life!
- Each Basket has an attached Fernweh Home Tag made by a small, family run business from recycled bamboo.
Key Product Points
- Frida measures Approximately 8" in diameter and 19" tall (see photos for scale)
- Handwoven from 100% palm leaf from the doum plant
- If the woven portion becomes mis-shapen: simply dampen the palm leaf either with a spray bottle or wet cloth, re-shape as necessary and leave to dry
- Please allow 3-5 business days for a shipping notification
As each bag is 100% handmade there will be unique details to each. Characteristics & quirks will only enhance the story and individuality of your bag. Please keep in mind color and size may vary slightly