This beautiful XL Alder Turkish Towel is handcrafted by skilled artisans in Turkey. It is considered a Hamman Pestemel and like all Pestemels are woven by hand using time honored traditions. The artist uses the finest natural, organic cotton fibers on a wooden loom. Traditional Towels are Terry Cloth and are a loop weave, whereas Turkish Towels are crafted using a flat weave technique. The resulting fabric is light weight, quick drying and easy to pack...the perfect companion for all your adventures!
Besides the obvious uses (beach towel, bath towel, hair towel etc.) Turkish towels are also the perfect light shawl or blanket for traveling, picnic blanket, decorative throw, wall tapestry, scarf... The possibilities are endless!
Details You'll Enjoy
- The Alder is an XL sized towel measuring 6.5 feet long!
- The Alder can be easily packed, stored and is very quick drying! Leave it at home for a functional bath towel, use by the pool or bring along on beach days and camping trips!
- Each towel comes with a small Fernweh Home tag hand stitched in the corner. Tag is made by a small, family run business from recycled bamboo.
Key Product Points
- Gray with off white edge
- Measures 78x43"
- 100% Handwoven Organic Cotton
- Must wash on a cold gentle cycle & hang to dry
- Please allow 3-5 business days for a shipping notification
As each Towel is 100% custom made and arrives with a unique story, color and design may deviate slightly from photos. There will be little unique details to each